Please read through the following criteria for the Southeast Streamline Carrier program and submit the following documents to our email at email@example.com
Criteria for Carriers
- All carriers must sign contract without exception.
- All carriers must email a copy of insurance to be verified by Jennifer GS Bianco showing the following minimums:
- Auto Liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence covering all vehicles owned, hired and non-owned
- Cargo coverage of $100,000 per shipment that are used by Carrier to provide services hereunder
- General commercial liability insurance: $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Trailer Interchange: $25,000
- Workman’s Compensation within statutory limits
- Southeast Streamline, Inc. must be named as Certificate Holder and additionally insured on General and Auto liability policies.
- All carriers must provide a complete W-9 form
- All carriers must provide a Certificate of Authority
- All carriers must provide their UIIA membership agreement
- On accounts that are “time sensitive”, carriers must provide information as to how they communicate with the driver, via satellite, cellular, pager, etc.
- All carriers must fill out a carrier profile stating relevant information such as phone numbers, contact, SCAC code, etc.